“The program changed my life, and you can quote me on that”
Senior Consultant | Financial Advisory Analytics
“I got three solid offers after the training”
Chief Lead Software Engineer at Infinitec Solutions
“The learning rate is tremendous. This program has pushed me to my limit and beyond”
Toavina Andriamanerasoa (batch 08)
Senior Data Scientist at New Yorker
“Exposure to data scientists who are at the highest level in their field. That has gone beyond expectation.”
Stephan (batch 03)
Company Founder Based on Portfolio Project
What is AI Deep Dive and How is it Different?
A More Elevated Experience
- A selective, 3 month, in-person experience
- Aimed at participants who have touched on AI and want to move to the next level in their expertise
- A chance to work closely with some of the brightest minds in the industry using the latest data science an AI methodology
- A chance to learn from true AI thought-leaders with real-world experience in industries ranging from NGOs to Fintech
- A unique experience
- Make something that matters (see our past projects)
- Create a portfolio project with real-world applications that will cement your expertise in data science and AI
- Experience a proven learning track that has already been perfected through our German programs
- Be able to directly pick the brains of some of the leading experts in data science and AI (see our teacher profiles)
- Be able to graduate with the skills necessary to land a job in the field of data science / AI (see what our grads are up to)
Is AI Deep Dive A Good Fit For You?
Are you someone looking to challenge yourself to the highest degree?
Are you smart, motivated, and have coding experience? Are you looking to get a Data Science or AI job in Canada, Europe, or the US? Are you looking for an interesting and creative career, where you use your problem-solving skills to harness technology that’s changing the world? Where you can help overcome some of humankind’s biggest challenges?
A serious career in data sciences might be for you.
We can guide you.
Start by clicking on the link below to make sure you qualify.Qualify Here
- Small class sizes (10 to 15 students)
- Vetted classmates
- Work on a portfolio project with real-world applications
- Approach to teaching based on extensive experience
- State-of-the-art machine learning, data science, and big data engineering
- More portfolio projects at this level of quality than any other method
- Use the latest real-world libraries and techniques from industry experts
- Over 250 hours of instruction from recognized leaders in the field
- Teachers who cover only the topics they are masters of
- Learn from PhDs, Kaggle Masters, AI Researchers, and top University Professors
- You team up and discuss ideas for your portfolio project
- All participants have the opportunity to engage in project work
- Executing a substantial data science project shows your skills
Our Teachers and Mentors
Dr. Marek Gagolewski
the Polish Academy of Sciences
and Warsaw University of Technology
The author of best-selling books on Python and R programming and many R packages, including the famous stringi package. Marek holds a PhD in Computer Science, specializing in data aggregation, fusion, and mining, as well as computational statistics and uncertainty modeling.
Senior Data Scientist
at The New Yorker
Jakub holds a masters degree in biomedical signal processing and has previously worked in the Fintech sector. He is passionate about practical hands-on deep learning as well as Python development and bringing deep learning into production systems.
Dr. José Quesada
DSR and AI Deep Dive
Jose has mentored over 200 machine learning portfolio projects. Some of which have resulted in startups, while others ended up being non-profits with significant social impact. He did his PhD work at UC Boulder and then Carnegie Mellon. He opened offices in Berlin, San Francisco and now in Toronto.
and Kaggle Grandmaster
Qingchen is an award-winning data scientist with expertise in machine learning & artificial intelligence. One of only 87 grandmasters (as of mid-2017) on the Kaggle data science competition platform (top rank of 14th out of 52,000+ active competitors on Kaggle), and he also have significant experience in software engineering (C++, Java, Python).
Expert Software Engineer
at Natural Vision
Through his company Natural Vision, he’s been successfully applying deep learning to problems in bioacoustics, computer vision, and text mining. He’s the designer and coauthor of skorch, A scikit-learn compatible neural network library that wraps pytorch.
at Iluvatar CoreX
He spent seven years teaching 4,500 students across 55 classes, while redesigning the undergraduate Computer Science curriculum. He is currently designing curricula at NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Institute (DLI) to democratize access to the latest technologies across many disciplines, industries, and geographies. Kelvin helped DLI reach over 100K developers worldwide, directly and in collaboration with Udacity and Coursera/Deeplearning.ai.
Lead Data Scientist
A true Machine Learning Expert, Gilberto holds a USA O-1 Visa. For over 2 years, he has been ranked #1 out of 78,200 active data scientists at Kaggle. Gilberto is a 17x Prize Winner as well as being 33x Top 1% placed in competitions. He is currently a Lead Data Scientist at Ople (Brazil) where he builds AI to automate Data Science workflow.
The full package costs
WHO CAN GET IT?
Participants who are authorized to work in Canada
- Get accepted to AI Deep Dive.
- Sign and submit the required documents for the ISA.
- AI Deep Dive receives your tuition from URSA.
- Repayments start once you get a job earning more than $50,000 a year.
- You pay 10% of your income to a max of $19.500.
- You have the option of buying out your contract at any time.
- If at any point you lose your job or earn below $50,000, you pay $0.
- The contract dissolves 5 years after graduation.
2. PAY UPFRONT:
Participants can pay the complete tuition fee of $15,000 before the start of the program.