Participants can choose to fund their AI Deep Dive experience in 1 of 2 ways:
- CAD $0 upfront + 10% of income up to $19,500 or until 5 years after program completion through an Income Share Agreement; or
- CAD $15,000 upfront.
INCOME SHARE AGREEMENT OVERVIEW
- No principle, no interest, no down payment
- You don’t pay anything until you find a job
- Monthly payments based on what you make
- Stop paying once you’ve hit the cap
INCOME SHARE AGREEMENT
Participants can defer the tuition fee through an Income Share Agreement (ISA).
You won’t pay anything until you make more than $50,000 a year.
Participants who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Get accepted to AI Deep Dive.
- Sign and submit the required documents for the ISA.
- Repayments start once you get a job earning more than $50,000 a year.
- You pay 10% of your income to a max of $19,500.
- You have the option of buying out your contract at any time.
- If at any point you lose your job or earn below $50,000, you pay $0.
- No matter how much you’ve paid, the contract dissolves 5 years after graduation.
HOW MUCH WILL I PAY?
How much you pay depends on how much you make.
But no matter what happens, you won’t pay more than the cap of $19,500, and you won’t pay after 5 years have passed from graduation.
Here are some scenarios;